2007 Race Bodywork
Will I have to pay duty on my fairing kit when it arrives?
1. The short answer is a Our price is not included any tax and you have to pay the import tax fee when your fairing package arrived.
Actually, it all depends on the rule of your country, normally the USA is non tax needed. Most of the country is setting the charge tax line on how much value your package is. In our experience, we only declare USD$100 for each fairing kit, somehow it could help you to reduce duty cost.
3. For detail rate, please do double check with your local customs.
Not sure if workable for you.
View page. Update shipping section. 2007 honda cbr600rr fairings Click TO CHECKOUT button. Normally, it within half hours, up to a few hours. will receive the email notification once it done.
Is it possible to make my customized fairing?
YES. As long as you provide us the high solution pictures in depth instructions. It possible to make your desired paint schemes. (Some custom designs may incur a small additional charge). We work with you to get it made. We have in house experienced artists and designers to make your paint scheme dreams come true.
Can I add custom stickers?Yes. Please tell us where you want to add or replace it. For example, honda grom fairings your race number, your name and etc GoMotoTrip Fairing color match my old ones?1. It depends, the least close they will be is 95%, as every manufacturer used the different blend of materials, overall they are usually extremely close.
2. We can not 100% guarantee you the color match of your old/current fairings, especially to match your tank cover ever since few of our fairing is not having the tank cover available yet.
3. For the fairing parts order, we highly recommend that you buy a full kit from us so that every part matches and fits perfectly and there are no differences in the panel colors.
Do you send me the paint color code used to paint my fairing kit?1. It a pity that we don have an exact color code for you, 2007 honda cbr1000rr fairings as we use our own paint formulas which is not the same as international standard.
2. The only solution is to ask your local expert painter to adjust the new color when you receive our fairing package, all of our customers are doing so if they need to repaint their tank cover.
At GoMotoTrip, all of our fairings are using the Pure virgin ABS plastic, which is the material of choice. As it displays good elasticity and heat tolerance properties.
98% of aftermarket bodyworks are made of ABS Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Good toughness and durability
Only 2% are made by ABS Compression Molding, especially for those classic/older sports bike:1. Compression mold is when a BIG plastic is forced to conform to the shape of a heated mold.2. All the bolt on fix tab spot are manually placed by the experience motorcycle fairing master.3. It only plays a good role in creating old model fairing.4. gsxr600 fairings So you need to have the modification and adjusted the position before you put the bolt on, like drilling and cutting when necessary.